Saturday, December 1, 2007

i love all things DBSK!!!

I've been checking outside my front door every morning since the beginning of the week... why?!?! WHY!??!?!
....
......
As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words...

MY BELOVED JAE JOONGIE!!!

and...

RISING SUN CONCERT!!!

it came with a special photo thingy thats kinda transparent...

TOOK ITS SWEET TIME GETTING TO MY DOOR!!! FINALLY got it today kekeke so... of course i had to do some last minute cam whoring with the shirt before dashing off to work X)

And the shirt goes so well with my XIAH earrings X)

Now if only i had my yunho necklace... kekekke

Moving on to other things... HAD THE BEST FOOD TODAY at WORK!!! i was STARVINGGG as usual... seeing as i dunt have time to eat dinner before i go to work and i dunt eat at at the cafeteria even tho ITS FREE *sigh* i dont want eat by myself... its just too lonely... but today was just my luck!!! *wink* We got chicken and roast beef and more chicken and lamb curry and ice cream and roast pumpkin and crab (dammit its too hard to eat so i didnt =P) and the left over breadrolls and cheesecake and chocolate cake *drools* man that was SOME FREEKING GOOD CAKE!!! so... caroline... are u HUNGRY yet??? kekekke i must say... i really luv my job X)

I thought today i was handling things better than i had been... turns out... it was just the quiet before the storm... and i was wrong... i didnt handle it at all... i was so so wrong...

1 comment:

Mai said...

OMG you're a crazy dbsk fan hahah that's awesome! YUMMMMM you're making me drool on my keyboard ..i want desserts!! x