Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rocks in my Cotton Candy

Holidays are meant to be ... ~* frivolous *~ ... You can kick off your shoes and watch tv until your brains begin leaking out of your ears, run outside and feel the grass between your toes or pick up that thing you were meant to do last holidays but somehow, it just ended up collecting dust in a corner. So far, mine has been almost the complete opposite *bangs head on table*

And the story goes...

MINE has consisted of car crashes, police, police cars, police stations, impending court cases, tennis between insurance and towing and smash repair companies and reaching into my pockets and watching dollars fly by like aeroplanes in the sky (with the constant CHA-CHING ringing in the background). Yes, I know I brought it upon myself and I deserve it! I AGREE and take FULL RESPONSIBILTY and blame NOONE but MYSELF, but come ON... with all the bad luck I've been receiving... I feel like it's been clinging on and humping my leg for FAR TOO LONG!!! *shakes leg furiously*

Anihoos... *deep breath*
End of rant

Today, I went to pay for the towing of my car and "That will be $742.39 please." *CHA-CHING* okay, that was all fine, I smiled and took it like a man *beats chest* okay, spoke too soon... because the lady then goes "You're LUCKY you... well... LUCKY you had the accident at the time you did, because next week, prices are all going up!" JEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LADY!!! I FEEL SO FRACKING WARM AND FLUFFY INSIDE!!! I SAVED MYSELF AN EXTRA 200 BUCKS CUZ I HAD THE ACCIDENT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! IUDHG:KJBF:KJBF"FPKQHDQD"NDQNH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SAYING IM FAT!?!??!?! okies... *deep breath*
After snuffing my frustrations with a (VERY SMALL!!! ARGH!!!) lemon meringue tart... I met up with Ali and his sis and we had dim sum at Dragon Seafood followed by bubbletea and shopping... well... them not me =P the only kind of shopping I'LL be doing is of the WINDOW kind *bang head on table* although I bought a pair of sunnies for $10, since I've been wanting a pair *insert Sir David Attenborough's voice here* since dinosaurs roamed the earth.

WHOA... After hearing David Attenborough's voice... I suddenly... *perks up* feel a whole lot better *looks around surprisingly* maybe I should catch up on some of his documentaries because I MIGHT JUST VERY WELL BE DEVELOPING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Anihoos... *deep breath*
- End of second rant -

Surprisingly, ending the day with MOTHER FACKING HARDCORE TEKKEN BUTTON BASHING did help relieve the throbbing in MY FREEKING TEMPLES!!! Walked away with winning 80%... okay I lied... 90% of the rounds *smirks* and a FREEKING BLISTER ON MY THUMBBBBBBBBBBBB!!! And DID I JUST HEAR U SAY HANDICAP!?!??! DID U!??!?! HUH!?!??!?!??!?! PUNK!??!?! FACKING BASH U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Btw, thanks bumbumhead =P

damn... high blood pressure... going for a lie down =____________="

1 comment:

Mai said...

awww poor fel!! :<:<:< hope u feeling better xoxo