Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's SUPERCALLAFREAKINAWESOME!!!

The Judge: How do you plead?
Me: Guilty.
*insert statement of material facts by police officer here zZzZZzZz...*
The Judge: Do you have anything left to say?
Me: Uhhh... I... ehh... Ahhh... *mumbles something that could be spanish for all anyone knows*
The Judge: Monetary penalty of $250, that is all. Take a seat.
*Court orderly hands me Time to Pay sheet*
Me: *walks out of the court room, "Cant Touch This - MC Hammer" starts to play and Fel starts doing the crab dance*

So... It was a little more daunting this time round since I had to represent myself while last time the duty lawyer did it for me (didn't have to say a word), hence the total momentary loss of all understanding of the english language but... Yup!!! TODAYYYYYY I AMMMMMMM AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!! ROCK ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!! BAHAHAHHA!!! Although I haven't exactly accomplished anything at all...
1. I thought I was going to be in deeper @#^! than I am now
2. I CAN APPLY FOR MY Ls!!! OHHHHHHH YEHHHHHHHHH BAYBEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *thrusting motion* SUKZORZ TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE FREAKING ME OUT WITH SAYING THEY WILL BAN ME FROM APPLYING FOR THEM FOR LIKE 6-12 MONTHS!!!

And so, the epic (no, not really) saga of the life that revolves around Queen Fel has finally slowed to a standstill and conviction #2 has been wrapped up with a pretty pink bow and settled this morning. God... I feel so incredibly happy and FREE!!! ~ ~ ~LaLaLaLa~ ~ ~ *starts prancing around*

After court I gleefully hop, skipped and jumped to uni for my micro lab but my awesome lab partners finished everything already O_o" 3 hour break... What to do ah? Me and Yee Yang headed off to Pavarotti's to takeaway some pasta for lunch and decided to go check out the "Best Coffee in Perth" a la Epic Espresso. Well I'm not exactly a fan of coffee but I do love my chocolate hehe...

L'angelina Hot Chocolate caught my eye...
"Belgian couverture chocolate combined with whole milk and a dash of fresh cream. Named and inspired by the famed Angelina Cafe in Paris. Quite simply, the best hot chocolate you will ever taste in your life!"

While the Belgian Couverture Hot Chocolate caught Yee Yang's...

" One part Belgian couverture, four parts textured milk and foam. Our signature chocolate is a blend of the highest quality Belgian couverture containing a high proportion of cocoa butter."

Sounds deleriously decadent no? And I must say, it really was the best hot chocolate I've ever had!!! It was so rich and smooth... MmmMmmMmm...
note: this is according to my poorly travelled and palate? What's that? standards, but hey, it made the "Best in the West" so that must count for something yah?
Apparently I heard Max Brenner's or whatever those lucky bastards in the eastern states have is super awesome so I must try that one day to compare X) Imagine chocolate mudcake made with couverture chocolate... *drool*
SEXYee Yang + pesto + hot chocolate = explosion in ur pants (time to hide before i get slapped bAhHAhAH!!!)

I CAN APPLY FOR MY L's AGAIN!!! and ur a loser too bAHhAhhaha!!! =P
Oh yah going to ECOMS ball!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!! I was thinking of something like this... but in bright red or emerald green or... Hmmmm... any suggestions? hehehe X)
Headed back to uni for a quick 45min nap in the micro lecture then back to the city again and dawdled in Northbridge in eCosway with yee yang and Van. Dude there is like the randomest stuff in that shop!!! *ridiculously enthusiastic infomercial voice* If you want something that will make your lips and nipples (YES u heard me!!!) more pink or steamboats, wheatgrass or if you just want a firmer chest, you know where to look *wink*

Started to get thirsty so we headed next door to icey ice and chilled out with a pile of magazines. Yah those asian magazines SUCK!!! WHY IS EVERYONE SO DAMN PRETTYYYYY!?!??!? *pouts* oh wells life's not fair *double pout* anihoos, head back to uni AGAIN for my compulsory forensic science crimescene practical at 6pm =_____=" and FINALLYYYYY headed back home for some couch potato time X)

Yup... *nods* Today... was a SUPERCALLAFREAKINAWESOMELY GOOD DAY... *sighs in content*

2 comments:

Mai said...

YAYAYAYAYAYYA!!!!!!!! FEL CAN GET HER L'S YO!!!! WATCH OUTT!!! :D hehehe.. FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I MISSS YOUUUUUUUU!! LOVE YA SEXY HUNNI BUNNYY!! xooxooxoxo

Liisaa said...

LOL. nipples.